5.16.2007

Summer's here!

I'm on a trip painting landscapes in West Virginia for 17 days! Today is day 7, 6am. I have been painting dawn till dusk with a break everyday when the light is crappy. So far, Trey and I have done a combined 49 paintings in 6 days. Not bad for the first week of summer! Sometime, we are planning to shoot pictures of each one. For now - a little sneak preview:









I still need to scan stuff from last semester. Here are a few images that I could dig up from my computer: illustrations, sketchbooks and whatnot.





















2 comments:

Adam Tamte Volker said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Adam Tamte Volker said...

Hey Jane! Looks like your living it up hope everything is going painterly. Wherever you are looks beautiful, Your painting of the kids and the lions has a lot of personality. Remember the alamo

-Tamte