I will persist with this brushpen thing, right now my results are 50/50 or worse.

NYC subways are an endless fund of imagery.I use the term "break" loosely. I'm fried! I did see some great artwork from Cornwell to Vuillard. New resolutions: I've got to work on focal points, and continue to develop an intelligence in my color palletes. And drawing, drawing drawing. Gruger would laugh at me. I'm still running, but everytime I take a look around I realize that the path got longer.
Before we left we celebrated Wattsalot's 21st birthday in stripmalltowncentralFL (New Port Richey).


Erin's cousin, also named Jane, had spent the afternoon literally lost in the woods looking for the Hidden Lakes developement's hidden lakes. (She found them.)

The next morning Ms. McGuire served us scrambled eggs, fresh fruit, tea and homemade blueberry bread. MMmmmm.

On the plane I watched a documentary on the history of conflict diamonds (thank you, JetBlue!) and thought about wolves. I did the obligatory plane sketch while we were touching down (not worth including here).

1 comment:
it's fun to look at these again. I think your sketchbook is starting to tell more of a story than it did last semester
Post a Comment