

Sorry for some rather shoddy photo quality, when these dry I will scan and repost them for better colors. Today reminded me of why people vacation in Florida, it was paradise! I decided to take advantage of the weather and did two paintings outdoors. Ringlingers will recognize the school cafeteria enterance. That one's about an hour sketch. Then, I was all geared up to paint a sea scape when Trish sat down in some yellow flowers and I was taken. I managed to overwork it a little in about 2 hours.
I'll be in NYC next week for spring break!! Time to make some self promo items. I ordered 500 more cards and 500 postcards, too. I've never had postcards before, I can't wait to see them. =)

2 comments:
nice paintings jane!
jane these are bonkers i like them a lot, yer getting real good with oils! keep em coming!
Post a Comment