5.14.2010

Draw

Whew! I am photographing all of my good life drawings from this year. It is a marathon. I should not have let it go so long. Will post a big update soon. In the meantime, here are some drawings from this week:





5 comments:

Nicholas said...

Are you doing the ill academy again?

Jane said...

Sort of... Trey and I are helping out and working in the studio on our own stuff. =)

Vincent Nappi said...

Jane, stop making all of us look bad, will you please? ;-)

seeing you work on these in person was a treat.

Edward Kinsella III said...

Bottom one is beautiful/delicate. I love it!

Orlando Sanchez said...

Wow these are great. I personally like the last one. Thank you for checking the website out. I have to say that your paintings are always very inspiring and that I hope you put some on your next post.