6.29.2007

works and in progress

Figure draws from the last few weeks, 5-15 minutes each.







I'm painting up the color studies below. First, I laid down some very bright flat shapes in acrylic so that I can scratch back to those colors and so that the colors could show through where two flat shapes meet. There's a layer of oil on top now.



This was the last assignment, it is basically finished except maybe some face indication the guy and a little more edge manipulation in the gal. I painted on this thing forever and ended up with something, but it was much more interesting in the first few hours than I managed to get back to.














3 comments:

TREY BRYAN said...

the blue plate onelooks great. put a pattern on the table of tom and ben....

TREY BRYAN said...

better yet in the mid wall

sophan said...

aw man, so many good new stuff. i love the drawing with the lady on the chair showing her back. and your comps in that little sketchbook down there is wow.