11.19.2010

Mixed Media from today


I really need to take photos of what I have been up to lately... Thanks Andy for sending me the pic of this one so I could put it up! I have been exploring various media during figure drawing, trying some things out for a series that is in the works. This drawing is from this morning. It is 26" x 40" Nupastel and Oils on paper. Ms. Fancy was the model, this was a 1 hour pose.

8 comments:

Francis Vallejo said...

amazing!

Orlando Sanchez said...

Freaking awesome!!!

Nathaniel Soria said...

Definitely keep these coming. Love your technique.

Adam said...

Niiice. Nupastel and oils? Interesting. Brandes did a demo with those once. Very cool.

Taymon Loring-Smith said...

gnarly! how do you get the oils to lay over the pastels?

Jessica Kelly Willett said...

Beautiful! I love the look and subtle cheeriness of the colors, keep up the awesome work!

Lamar Mathurin said...

I LOVE THIS!

Molly said...

Beautiful work