Looks awesome Jane :) Good seeing new stuff. Hope you're well
This came out very nice jane , did you sell it yet?
I dig it.Do I sense some Fawcett influence in the handling of this?
THIS, is woah
Waw..! Amazing!!
Anything I've seen for Tata Gala has been incredible, wish I could have been there...In my head it's really, really good. damn good.
where is all da new stuff Yane!?!?!miss chatting with you,-Tamte
Nice piece for sure, but where's the new stuff??? (like im one to talk)
UPDATE! xoxo
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Looks awesome Jane :) Good seeing new stuff. Hope you're well
This came out very nice jane , did you sell it yet?
I dig it.
Do I sense some Fawcett influence in the handling of this?
THIS, is woah
Waw..! Amazing!!
Anything I've seen for Tata Gala has been incredible, wish I could have been there...In my head it's really, really good. damn good.
where is all da new stuff Yane!?!?!
miss chatting with you,
-Tamte
Nice piece for sure, but where's the new stuff??? (like im one to talk)
UPDATE! xoxo
Post a Comment