



I've been doing a block in for a painting every night. I like where I've stopped with most of these. They are not done, but I also have't killed alot of the interesting stuff yet. At some point, I will have to figure out how to finish them. For now I am just piling up the starts and enjoying them. (Except the dark clouds, I don't enjoy that one!)

5 comments:
that's really cute..wish i had one too.
Yane! I love you. You gotta put my new blog on your links, then after that drive to Atl and give me a hug. I am rather demanding, huh?
jane-
these are great little starts. i love the girl fading into that pthalo background..almost wouldn't touch it!
cool work, as always
-lindsay
These are really nice jane :] I think I recognize the ref for one of them. I hope you're well.
-Erin
Oh, I absolutely love the 3rd one day, the one of the woman from behind.
Post a Comment