I pulled out around 100 paintings that have lived under my bed for too long and held an open studio day. It went great! I sold 20 of the paintings to happy new homes. That still leaves a small truckload of work that I would like to dwindle down more before I move. The paintings will be up in my apartment for the next week or so, if you would like to come by and see drop me an email: mail@janeradstrom.com
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Jane (delete this comment after if you like). Touch base with me please about your site, i sent ya a few emails but never heard back.. btw very well done on all your deeds recently, I'm happy your doing so well these days. :) - Yari
Hi, Jane I'm a children's book editor at Tricycle Press in Berkeley, California. I wonder if you'd ever be interested in doing picturebooks or middle/YA covers. I was also interested in a couple of the paintings: the flower painting in the last photo, propped up behind the laptop, and the house painting, just to the left of the window in the first photo. How much are you asking for them?
Thanks for checking out my blog! I'm very interested in working with you, my e-mail is: mail@janeradstrom.com . We can also talk about those two paintings. =) I couldn't find an email for you, so I hope that you'll see this and be in touch.
5 comments:
Jane (delete this comment after if you like). Touch base with me please about your site, i sent ya a few emails but never heard back.. btw very well done on all your deeds recently, I'm happy your doing so well these days. :) - Yari
Hi, Jane
I'm a children's book editor at Tricycle Press in Berkeley, California. I wonder if you'd ever be interested in doing picturebooks or middle/YA covers. I was also interested in a couple of the paintings: the flower painting in the last photo, propped up behind the laptop, and the house painting, just to the left of the window in the first photo. How much are you asking for them?
Best,
Abigail Samoun
www.tricyclepress.com
www.wordpavillion.blogspot.com
Abigail,
Thanks for checking out my blog! I'm very interested in working with you, my e-mail is: mail@janeradstrom.com . We can also talk about those two paintings. =) I couldn't find an email for you, so I hope that you'll see this and be in touch.
congrats on all the sales! you have an impressive body of work.
cheers!
rich
I couldn't find an email for you, so I hope that you'll see this and be in touch.
===============================
Andrew William
Houses for sale in Berkeley, CA
Post a Comment