With two weeks left to finish my cookbook and get it to the publisher, I'm taking a week off. To paint for an upcoming show! Tina Sweep and I will have an opening in Foley's Fine Art downtown on Main St April 4th. It's a 3 person show - Tina, myself and Picasso. No, seriously. The gallery got in a big shipment of new Picasso drawings and such, and so Tina and I have one wall, Picasso has the rest. Big thanks to Theil for showing the owner our work. So, I have been working on getting together a good set of paintings to put up. Here is what my room looks like in the mean time... and some terrible quick photos of a few new paintings that may go into the show.
3 comments:
The Cat is absolutely beautiful
Yes, the brushwork on the cat is great.
As previously mention. That cat is gorgeous! I love the way you handles he cats fur, the lighting is just amazing. Gosh Jane that is ridiculous!
Post a Comment