this is amazing n i want to try something like it but may i know wat mediums did u use??
I liked the video
Amazing job, is shocking how only to watch you work makes changes in my mind and I just get better results on my exercises. I have a simple question, what paper did you use?Thanks for sharing your knowledge at such a good price,Jairo
OOHH I CAN'T WAIT
great work--saw your vid on youtube.dig it.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
this is amazing n i want to try something like it but may i know wat mediums did u use??
I liked the video
Amazing job, is shocking how only to watch you work makes changes in my mind and I just get better results on my exercises.
I have a simple question, what paper did you use?
Thanks for sharing your knowledge at such a good price,
Jairo
OOHH I CAN'T WAIT
great work--saw your vid on youtube.
dig it.
Post a Comment