2.03.2011

Another big drawing/painting




More mixed media experiments, same size as the last one - 25" x 38".
The process of this was actually filmed, and will be available to download as a demo on conceptart.org before too long!

12 comments:

Robb said...

SO SUPERB!!!!! LOVE IT!!!

Charles Valsechi said...

Looks great Jane. I hope next time we cross paths we can exchange art!

Kyler Dannels said...

Between this one and the last I am very impressed.

I would love to see a whole room full of these on the walls.

Andrew Olson said...

Love all the recent stuff you've been doing! Beautiful stuff-

Evan Norman said...

Super Cool. Thanks for the close ups. I really like what you did. Cya soon

Adam Tamte Volker said...

these are incredible JANE!!!

JEBENNETT said...

Excellent work; I love the energy.

Jeremy Enecio said...

Absolutely beautiful!

Vincent Nappi said...

gorgeous work Jane! thanks for keeping the rest of us humble! ;-)

abby walsh said...

Almost photographic it is so convincing... but artfully graphic in nature. Nice job.

Jad Saber said...

Jane, I don't think I would be exagerating if I say this is one of my favortie drawings, EVER. Proud to be ur student :)

Unknown said...

Love your technique. I will definately try mixing pastel with oils. Amazing work. Love it.
Kyles :D