A few weeks ago we had a great model and I sort of liked all of my drawings from that session. Usually I only like a handful. Well, I thought that I would post them in order from 2-3 minute poses to 15 minute ones. Kinda hard to tell the 5s and 7s apart.
*edit: I just realized something. Lovely poses... and it looks like the model only faced my direction once! No wonder I like the session so much. I tend to prefer the nice simple shapes and mystery of back views.
7 comments:
These are sooo fun to look at! love the forms you captured so well.
i like these!
I just wanted to say that i think that you did a fantastic job with them.
great work Jane, 3rd one from the top blew my socks off!
wow, u have a wonderful blog with interesting posts and a cool themplate. Congrats & MARRY CHRISTMAS! ..smiles
Great job Jane!
Oh, yeah, these are swell. The first and fourth are my favs.
Post a Comment