10.25.2009

Even more figure

I had a great time last week when 4 friends came to visit. Ted Kinsella, Robyn Hyzy and Andrew Wright from Chicago and Sarah Watts from ATL - all illustrators. Really inspiring crew.

Now, my kitty is ill again. Her blood disorder started acting up and she had to visit the vet twice last week. =( I think she's starting to feel better and I hope that we can get the disorder under control, as there is no real cure but a possibility for long term management.

Anyhow... I have been doing some drawing and have other projects in the pipeline. Also working some odd jobs to help pay for vet bills. ><















2 comments:

Adam Tamte Volker said...

I'm happy to see more of your work. this is unique stuff Jane.

-Tamte

Sarah Watts said...

I had so much fun at that Dr. Sketchy's!! I want to live there! Great work Jane, I heart you.