1.20.2008

Thesis time!

This semester is devoted to my thesis which will be... an illustrated cookbook! I have been researching and testing recipes intensively last semester, now it's time to actually output. I expect the book to be about 50 pages long, with about 35 of them being all illustration and the rest having little doodles or spots or step-by-step how tos. So, I present to you... a couple of the illos and spots so far:



Fifteen-minute Pineapple Curry with Shrimp ^


Sarah's Tomato Tortilla Soup ^


Marinated Steak alla Trey ^

I couldn't upload the rest of the images because they all turned blue... and now the loader won't work. So, maybe tomorrow. Weird.


This isn't actually for my thesis, it's a label that I made to go on jars of homemade Chai tea that I gave away for Christmas.

3 comments:

Francis Vallejo said...

nice work jane, it's going to be impressive to see all the images as a whole in book format!!

SteamyKitchen said...

beautiful!
I love the idea of a cookbook.

Jessica Kelly Willett said...

I realize this is an older post, but incase you haven't found out yet, the reason it will turn blue when trying to load certain things is if the file is in cmyk mode rather than rgb. At least that's what I've found using picasa.