

I painted up these theater posters in acrylic, and then shot some quick photos so that I could lay out the texts. Next, I'll paint on the fonts for real.
No updates for awhile - eep! I will try to get on it a little better. I've started working big in acrylics in a very simplified way.

4 comments:
Nice jane! This is a step up for you i think :) Do you have to paint on the fonts? They look nice like this
awesome! i like the acrylic/digital mixture
Dear Jane,
I love your art please let me know what your email is and will email you. I almost bought your painting last year but my friends Teta & Frosty beat me to it. We will all be down there from Annapolisl,MD February and March and would love to see what you have this year Love your landscapes
Hi! Thanks all for the comments. =)
My email is: mail@janeradstrom.com. I remember Teta, they bought one of my favorites! I think that the student sale this year may be only during a big dinner/event for patrons, so if you would like to see some new work while you are here, shoot me an email.
Post a Comment